RETURN & EXCHANGE
An order canceled within 48 hours will be refunded in full, less a 5% administration fee, as long as it hasn’t been processed for shipping yet. If it has been processed, the policy below will apply.
1. Returns on full price merchandise must be made within 30 days of purchase. A 5% cancellation fee will be deducted from the purchase price.
2. All products must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original boxes. Please make sure to package the item/s very carefully and securely, as I won’t be able to refund items which arrive to the studio damaged.
3. Items that have been personalized, reduced items and seconds are non-refundable.
4. Shipping costs (even if included in the displayed price) are non-refundable.
If an item is returned from outside Israel, you must mark the parcel “Returned goods” so that it does not incur unnecessary delays or fees at customs.
1. You are responsible for arranging insurance on the item. You are responsible for the cost of the shipment of the item. (Other than on returning damaged goods)
2. Upon receipt of the returned item, you will be refunded the purchase price, less the shipping costs and a 5% administration fee. Damaged goods: I put in every effort to securely package my pieces. In the unfortunate event that an item arrives damaged, please contact me at contactatelier-finefurniture.com. Please send photos of the damaged piece/s and of the box. After having inspected the photos, the purchase price will be refunded minus a 5% handling fee. In most instances you will not be required to return the damaged goods to the studio. Whether or not returning the damaged goods will be necessary will be determined on an individual basis.